Thursday, February 11, 2010

C.D.L. D.U.I.

Lake County D.U.I. Attorney
Illinois drivers with a commercial driver's license (C.D.L.) are held to a higher standard of responsibility than the general public. C.D.L. holders caught with a blood alcohol content of .04 or more are disqualified from driving commercial vehicles for a year. Multiple offenders are disqualified for life. If you have a C.D.L. and face D.U.I. penalties, you need a lawyer dedicated solely to drunk driving defense
I give people in Lake County Illinois, skilled and informed legal representation. Because I focus solely on criminal and D.U.I. / D.W.I. defense, I know the laws and what it takes to reduce the charges and lessen harsh criminal penalties. I have handled several drunk driving cases and I am well versed in the procedures to save your C.D.L..
Call my Waukegan, Illinois office (across the street from the courthouse) at 847-263-0001 for a free consultation.
Supervision Conviction
While it is possible for a C.D.L. driver to get supervision after a D.U.I. arrest, D.U.I. supervision along with other traffic offenses are still listed on the license as conviction whether or not you were driving a commercial vehicle when you received the D.U.I. or the other offense. Saving your C.D.L. becomes a matter of amending the charge and reducing penalties. I am committed to helping my clients retain their driver's license and avoid D.U.I. convictions on their record. I can help save your license and your job.
Do You Really Need a C.D.L.?
I understand that holding a C.D.L. gives one a sense of pride and accomplishment. More importantly, it is the way that many people make a living and provide for their family. Many people want to retain their license for future use, even if they do not currently drive commercial vehicles. However, if you do not currently need a C.D.L. and will not need one in the near future, I encourage you to declassify your license. You can always get your C.D.L. back, if needed. You cannot always regain your driving privileges if caught drinking and driving.
Save Your CDL: Contact an Experienced DUI Defense Attorney
If you have a commercial driver's license and have been charged with D.U.I., please contact me me.

No comments:

Post a Comment